Sunday, February 6, 2011

today was not a good day

I mean in reality it was a good day with my boyfriend and all.. but food wise? -cue the shining music-
Yeah. I brought over my boyfriends Valentines Day gift today and chocolate was involved.. i had 2 pieces and 3 pieces of a KitKat (< the sh1t). Then i was later invited to his little cousins birthday party and ive never met anyone! I went anyways and his mom and himself kept telling me to eat haha, i had 5 tostito chips, 9 of those small swedish meatballs, piece of garlic bread, a cabbage sausage roll, 3/4 cup of pasta and a cupcake. Im glad i went theyre though it was fun and his family are nice people :) His mom however brought me a Sprite (1 month since i havent had pop) and i drank it out of guilt. I do NOT miss pop! OMG my stomach bloated i felt gassy and had to burp.. it wasnt comfortable so i can safely say water triumphs over pop any day. Tomorrow is a new day.
staythin

p.s my boyfriend said i am 'reaallly skinny!' i hope thats the truth haha because that makes me feel a bit better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment