Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today & Tomorrow

today i worked out, not as hard as i could have though.
i had a protein bar, handful nuts, 1 pack sardines and 1 pack smoked oysters and a lot of 100% juice blend.

tomorrow i go back to school, aka back to the place where no food is near me so i never have the temptation:) aka where my school has 4 floors to walk up and down:) im heading to the gym afterschool tomorrow as well.. probably alone which SUCKS. I like going with someone else it gives me a push. Maybe i'll go tanning too..
I hope when i see my boyfriend on Sunday he'll see a difference. Im wearing the sweater he bought for me for Christmas but its one size smaller. Hopefully i can look good in it :) Gah i love him so much..
anyways im going to bed earlier tonight, 1130 instead of 4am! I think the sleep will help a lot with me trying to lose weight. woohoo
gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment