Monday, February 7, 2011

Good Day

Today was cool.. i didnt eat a lot so im proud of that.. i had to eat a sandwich for my Philosophy class though (dont ask).All in all i had a banana, tim hortons sandwich, XL coffee 2 sweetner and 2 milk, bottle of water. Thats it so far. Tonight im probably going to have water salad and chickpeas. Yesterday my boyfriend said im really skinny hehe :) EVEN THOUGH IM NOT. Whatever... it made me smile anyways. I see no difference so i think he is lying. I dont have a lot of time to workout today, i think ill get some crunches in and maybe some stairs. I want to go to the gym but noone is available:( GRRR. Im cleaning my house hardcore today and all of that aka ill burn calories. Oh and ill probably play music in my shower and dance because im a lunatic and belong in the looney bin. (not really) Anywho im going down for a nap so i have more energy to do stuff.
staythin my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment