Thursday, July 26, 2012

Guess Who's Baaaack...

KnockKnock. Who's there. Oh, hey Ana. Been a while.
A little overview:
Had an ED since grade 6. Currently 1 year out of highschool. Passed 2 years ive slowly been recovering (aka GETTING FAT) my boyfriend of 3 years has kept me sane and somehow got me on the road to recovery. Lately ive been turning back to one of my old besties i left in the dust unanswered; Ana.

I joined MuayThai a year ago. I train almost everyday. I also eat everyday. I am a pig. Last summer i had a bangin bod, i'll admit that. This year... i just keep getting fatter. In a course of 5 months ive gained 10 lbs. Im wanting to lose 20 now. I can do this. I will get my willpower back. I will be size 4 again. Noone and nothing will stop me. Time to train my stomach again. Time to train my mind, again. Ill be skinny again.

No comments:

Post a Comment